WordAI has allegedly failed to pay out affiliate commissions to many of its affiliate marketers and has also failed to process user refunds over the last few months – with an overall 2.1 review rating on Trust Pilot.
In WordAI’s review page on trustpilot, a lot of people had been raising their concerns emphasizing that people must stay away from them at all costs.
All of the reviews were negative and users were extremely agitated and disappointed with WordAI’s major lapses.
Out of 11 reviews, 7 are unwarranted charges from free trial periods (even after subscription cancellations), 3 are complaints from unpaid commissions, and 1 for the lack of customer response.
Almost all of them tried to reach out to customer support but received no response.
Here are some alarming yet notable reviews from trustpilot:
- “I joined the affiliate program and my commission is still unpaid.”
- “I’m opening up a case with my attorney as we speak actually to take them to small claims court in the state of maryland. This company is not real/a scam.”
- “They say you can get a refund within 30 days, I emailed them on the very same day and every day after that and they have just been ignoring me. Not a single response.”
- “They charged more than a hundred USD during the free trial period. The charges remains even after cancellation of the subscription.”
- “They are terrible. I’ve canceled my subscription during the free 3-day trial and they keep debiting my CC account.”
Moreover, according to scamadviser.com, WordAI may have a high trust rating but it also has negative highlights. Specifically, the owner of the website was reportedly using a service to hide their identity on WHOIS and the website has received a lot of negative reviews.
In recent reports of us reviewing WordAI, we can confidently say that the company is very suspicious and you should not trust them for these reasons;
- They still haven’t paid the affiliate commissions.
- They still haven’t responded to support emails.
- Concerns were raised but no actions were taken to solve the alarming number of complaints.
Their product is actually good but the team behind it is what makes them sketchy. Despite our consistent complaints, support emails, and refund requests, they have also failed to pay affiliates for our very own company. The product works but the company behind it is something you should look out for.
WordAI has not responded to our comment & concern requests.