It seems like your submission contained a higher likelihood of being written with AI. Whether this was intentional or not, here's a few tips for making your writing appear more natural:
1) Add more variety and emotion – AI writing relies heavily on patterns, it's really good at following rules. Human writing has a lot more emotion and variance to it. If you want your writing to seem more natural, consider adding your own input and emotion to your writing. Don't just reiterate things without the humanistic aspect of writing.
2) Use Tools like Undetectable.ai
– If you want to scramble your text ordering & sentences, you should try out either of these tools. They both let you rewrite and transform your writing from ChatGPT by giving you a brand new paragraph with the same meaning
3) Use Paraphrasing tools like QuillBot
– If you aren't looking to scramble your words but want to switch up the synonyms and slight word meaning, you could use QuillBot to essentially paraphrase most of your writing, line by line.