Jasper AI has recently released an AI policy template for businesses in efforts to build a better AI landscape and promote responsible AI.
In their ethics-focused approach, Jasper intends to help businesses in administering the integration of AI to their own systems and establish appropriate guidelines for privacy, security, and quality.
“Adopting AI into your company can be transformational, but it also comes with some risks and responsibilities,” Jasper said in a release. In a recent tweet, they encouraged users to join them in their movement towards promoting ethics and responsible AI.
With this, they rolled out a template to aid their customers in “developing their own responsible AI policies” to be used within their own companies or organizations.
According to Jasper, their AI Policy Template covers:
- Introduction - to inform users about the importance and purpose of an AI policy.
- Transparency and Accountability - to teach users the key principles of responsible AI usage.
- Privacy, Security and Tool Selection - this tackles bias, security, privacy, and ethical considerations.
- Employee Training - provides guidelines on how to train and educate teams about AI.
- Bias and Editorial Review - provide statements on how to minimize the risk of inaccuracies and biases in contents.
It is assuring to see how Jasper continuously promotes AI ethics and safety initiatives by rolling out an accessible template – helping companies and organizations build their own AI policies. This did come days after they cut affiliates rates for all of their partners, sparking some interesting controversy.