Breakdance launches new features, enhancements, and fixes in their Breakdance 1.5 release.
Now, Breakdance 1.5 has a new set of features, including:
- New alternate templates to the Post Loop Builder.
- Users can now put static content inside the Post Loop Builder.
- Enhanced custom CSS box which autofills the selector.
- Dynamic Data “God Mode” is an option to override the default type safety (disable type safety).
In a recent tweet, they have officially released the new version of their builder, emphasizing the ‘powerful’ options that users can now do in the enhanced Post Loop Builder.
(Post Loop Builder allows users to display lists of posts and design templates inside of Breakdance.)
Consequently, a demonstration video was uploaded showcasing how the new features work and how it eases website building in the long run.
In addition, Breakdance also released two design sets, namely:
- Lights of Love - a design set for wedding and wedding planner websites.
- Divine Real Estate - a design set for real-estate and property focused websites.
In previous reports, we have conducted a thorough review of Breakdance builder and later on provided a comparative analysis with another competitive website building platform – showcasing our recommendations and what we think is the better option.
We can say that Breakdance consistently rolls out new features and enhancements to improve user experience in website building. Polish and fixes were also constantly implemented to ensure that the Breakdance community is heard.