Figma has recently launched their AI-powered widget ‘Jambot’ which allows users to easily generate ideas, create visual mind maps, and transform contents with its multipurpose capabilities.
Jambot is a FigJam widget that uses the power of generative-AI to help users brainstorm, develop, and organize ideas with their teams.
“With Jambot, you can create visual mind maps with AI, take a multi-threaded approach to brainstorming, and generate ideas with teammates and ChatGPT in the same canvas,” Figma said in a release.
According to Figma, users can treat FigJam files as digital whiteboards where teams can collaborate on creating ideas and turn them into reality.
With Jambot, users can use it to:
- Create visual mind maps.
- Brainstorm to jumpstart team meetings.
- Generate codes from text prompts.
- Learn new things by asking the widget a question.
- Reframe the tone or format of a text.
- Summarize notes on your board.
In a recent tweet, Figma has officially launched Jambot in open beta as a “new way to interact visually with ChatGPT in FigJam.”
Consequently, the widget has its multipurpose capabilities featured in Jambot’s functions namely:
- Ideate! - generate and produce ideas based on the text input.
- Quick question - allows users to ask a question about a text in a sticky.
- Teach me about this - Jambot explains what is in the sticky.
- Give me… - provides examples, facts, ideas, and facts about the text in a sticky.
- Rabbit hole - allows users to dig deeper into a topic.
- Similar stuff - shows users related topics to branch out and open new areas to explore.
- Summarize - converts selected stickies into bullet points or consolidated summary.
- Rewrite this - reframes a text in a different style or tone.
- Turn this into a… - rewrites a selected text into a song, poem, or joke.
- Code this up - generates a code to implement what is described in a sticky.
- Custom - allows users to write their own prompt.
The photo preview from Figma showcases Jambot's ability to plug in a sticky and pick what they want the widget to do for them.
In addition, Figma clarified that some features may be limited due to high demand as the widget is currently in open beta.
With Jambot’s multiple features powered by AI, it unlocks a lot of potential in boosting team work with comfortability and ease. The widget will also help users and their teams to collaborate more efficiently and productively with the help of its visual component.