Loom has recently introduced a “better and faster” way of recording video messages to make users become more efficient and productive at work with Loom AI.
Loom AI’s enhanced capabilities are integrated with the utility of metadata which enables Looms to automatically be more concise and polished.
In a recent tweet, Joe Thomas, CEO of Loom, has officially announced Loom AI in public beta.
Now, users can use Loom AI to easily and quickly generate titles, summaries, and more. It also has the ability to remove silence and filler words in a video recording.
According to Loom, the first set of Loom AI Suite features will streamline video recording with these automatic functions:
- Generate Titles – generate customized video titles to increase viewer engagement.
- Summarize Videos – create a summary of the video to efficiently shorten the video length and make the message come across easily.
- Organize with Chapter – create time-stamped chapters for each important topic so viewers can easily navigate through the video.
- Identity Tasks – identify tasks and assign action items based on the Loom’s content to help teams organize their tasks.
- Remove Fillers and Pauses – removes filler words and long pauses to sound more polished and concise.
Furthermore, Loom revealed their plans to release more AI-powered features in the AI Suite, including:
- Turning one Loom into many.
- Voice and camera avatars.
- AI-powered talking points.
- Edit transcript to trim video.
- Auto-add thumbnails and a CTA button.
In another tweet, Loom officially welcomed a new era with Loom AI Suite with cutting-edge features that makes video recording easier and better.
After months of extensive testing and research from their customers, it was reported that 73% said that the AI Suite features were “extremely” or “very valuable” to their workflows.
Currently, Loom AI is available in 50+ languages for closed captions and transcriptions.
Loom’s integration of AI in their video recording services definitely sets them apart from other video platforms and softwares. The automatic AI-powered capabilities made video recording and editing easier and faster than ever before.
It is exciting to see the implementation of the upcoming AI features that will make Loom a total game-changer.