Quizlet recently introduced a new series of AI-powered study tools to help improve the study experience of students and enhance their learning experience more effectively and efficiently.
The global learning platform believes that AI is beneficial for student learning and they aim to combine cognitive science and AI to deliver more AI-powered sources for their active users.
According to Quizlet, these new tools are “designed to help students return to the classroom with renewed confidence this school year,” and cater to the needs of their 60 million monthly users.
More so, Quizlet introduces these new AI-powered tools to boost student learning;
- Magic Notes: users can upload their class notes (digital or hand-written) to Quizlet and it automatically turns the notes into flashcards, practice tests, and more, instantly.
- Memory Score: allows students to track their personal memory scores based on study habits to help them understand how likely they are to remember materials.
- Quick Summary: pulls key concepts out of heavy readings and immediately provides summaries to help students absorb the contents faster.
- Brain Beats: this turns the users’ flashcards into a song that uses a tune or beats to help in memorization.
- Q-Chat: a personalized AI tutor with new sets of interactive activities to help users understand topics through a virtual tutor.
In addition, they also provide AI Enhanced Solutions which provides students with access to alternate explanations to help users understand confusing and tricky concepts better. In addition, their service also includes practice problems to test the users’ knowledge.
“This back-to-school, we are launching products that use generative AI to go a step beyond anything students have seen before and to do what we do best: help students practice and master whatever they are learning,” Quizlet CEO, Lex Bayer said in a release.
Now, all Quizlet users who are 16 years and older, will be able to access the new features, while Quizlet Plus members will have unlimited access to these.
It is truly amazing to see how generative-AI systems take part in improving educational and learning services. The power of AI continues to be beneficial to students and increase their productivity – proving that the potential of AI-powered resources are safe and actually helpful.