Zapier has recently launched their new ‘Visual Editor’ to simplify the work of users from all skill levels with advanced automation features.
Their latest update to the Zap editor aims to make building and editing Zaps faster for users – without having to worry about complex workflows.
In a tweet from Zapier, they have officially introduced the visual editor available for all Zapier users.
In a release from Zapier, they designed the new editor to be “more intuitive” and help users build advanced automations instantly.
According to Zapier, the Visual Editor allows users to:
- Visualize complex automations - the new design enables users to map out their complex workflows more clearly with the panoramic view of the paths.
- Document and collaborate - this allows users to collaborate with other team members to help build, maintain, and improve the automations.
- Intuitively build complex workflows - users can easily build complex workflows with Zapier’s revamped system (beta testers claim that the new editor was easier to use).
Furthemore, Zapier had broken down the best parts of the new Visual Editor to help users better visualize the potential workflow:
- Paths - lets the apps take different actions based on the conditions a user has chosen. Users can now easily see each path, its included steps, and sub-paths.
- Drag and drop steps and paths - users can now drag and drop the entire paths (and sub-paths) and steps directly in the Zap editor.
- Notes - users are able jot down notes about a Zap to provide more context in team collaborations.
- Export and Image - users can easily export and share an image of a Zap.
“We’re constantly adding new features to make automation work for everyone so you can focus on creating a more significant impact,” Zapier said in a release.
It is refreshing to see the revamped Zap editor integrating new features and improvements that would make automation much easier and convenient for users. In times where complex workflows are inevitable, try this one.